BELLEVUE, Wis. - The missing Bellevue teen who officials feared was a victim of human trafficking was found safe.
Kasey Vang, 15, of Bellevue, had been missing since Thursday, according to a Facebook post from the Brown County Sheriff’s Office.
Vang is currently with officers, according to an update on the post.
Officials from the Brown County Sheriff's Office thanked the public for their assistance in the search to find Vang.
- Ian's Pizza donates almost $2K to humane society thanks to puppy chow sales
- Wausau police identify homicide victim
- Armed man robs group of people on far west side, police say
- Man walking along highway robbed at knife-point, police say
- Madison School District discusses adding interior classroom locks in wake of Florida shooting
- MPD: 1 person shot at west side liquor store