MILWAUKEE - A woman is thanking a Milwaukee police officer for showing kindness to her family.
Officer Kevin Zimmerman pulled Andrella Jackson over when he noticed her children were not properly restrained in her vehicle.
The officer issued Jackson a citation but also bought two car seats and other goodies for her daughters.
Jackson posted about the incident on Facebook, saying her family appreciated the gesture.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Police release surveillance images of men who robbed east side business
- Police: Drone 'instrumental' in overnight search for missing man found incoherent in culvert
- Whooping cranes migrating from Wisconsin return to Alabama national wildlife refuge
- Mother, daughter who went missing in West Allis found safe
- Video of convicted Jayme Closs kidnapper fighting in prison released
- JoJo Siwa to perform at Kohl Center next year