MILWAUKEE - Police say a 31-year-old Milwaukee man was shot and wounded during an apparent armed robbery.
Police say the shooting happened around 3:50 a.m. Sunday on North 51st Boulevard. The victim was shot by another man and then drove himself to a hospital for treatment. Police say his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Police continue to search for any suspects.
- Dennis Prager speaks on UW campus
- Students host kickball tournament to raise funds for K-9 Riko's surgery
- Controlled burn leads to structure fire causing $30,000 in damage
- Michigan township to sell Marquette cross after complaints
- Pinwheels for Prevention highlights child abuse, neglect in Rock County
- Winona man sentenced in 3-year-old daughter's death