TOWN OF WESTPORT, Wis. - A Middleton man was arrested on suspicion of his sixth operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated offense after a deputy made contact with an unconscious driver in the Town of Westport on Wednesday, police said.
According to an incident report, 78-year-old Gaylord Campbell admitted to the deputy that he was driving.
Police arrested Campbell on suspicion of sixth offense OWI and cited for operating while revoked and booked him into the Dane County Jail.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Beloit seeks bike theft suspect, urges residents to lock up property after vehicle break-ins
- Middleton residents asked to take survey as city recruits next police chief
- Semi crash hampers morning traffic on John Nolen Drive in downtown Madison
- Scammers promote fake dinner for phony nonprofit at Madison events center
- Wisconsin boy says man strapped him to chair in basement
- Wisconsin 2nd-grader found vaping in classroom, taken to hospital