MCFARLAND, Wis. - All lanes on Highway 51 have reopened following a crash between a car and a motorcycle in McFarland Sunday morning.
Dane County Communications said they received a call at 11:20 a.m. of a report that a crash had occurred on Highway 51 at Siggelkow Road. Officials said the motorcyclist was going northbound on Highway 51 at the time of the incident.
Authorities said a Med Flight was requested to help at the scene.
According to an alert from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, the incident was cleared at 1:28 p.m.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Middleton Police Chief receives Hometown Hero Award
- Local girl pays it forward with heartfelt donation
- 'They're in there helping the little guy': Janesville farmer explains how Farm Aid 2019 helps him
- 4 children, 1 woman injured when car hit horse and buggy
- Lodi Police Department names new chief, addresses plans for department
- Funeral set for Milwaukee officer, hit by driver in 2017