MILWAUKEE - Authorities say two people are dead following an early morning fire on Milwaukee's north side.
The Journal Sentinel reports the blaze broke out around 6 a.m. Saturday near North 14th Street and West Capitol Drive.
The Milwaukee Fire Department says man and a woman were pronounced dead after being pulled from the blaze.
The fire is under investigation.
No other information about the victims was immediately available.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Judge rules against Madison Rastafarian church founders in eviction case
Madison School Board releases times, locations of community input sessions for superintendent search
- Madison School Board releases times, locations of community input sessions for superintendent search
- Middleton hopes residents will weigh in on search for next police chief
- Customer starts 'pay it forward' movement at Madison coffee shop in honor of late friend's birthday
- Former assisted living employee charged with neglect, accused of leaving residents unattended
- UWPD hosts cook-off fundraiser replete with costumes, Mr. Food recipes
- Elderly veteran still missing after August disappearance