MADISON, Wis. - Madison detectives are investigating the stabbing of a 53-year-old man Tuesday night, police said.
Police responded to the 5200 block of Piccadilly Drive for reports of a family disturbance.
The victim was stabbed multiple times in the back at about 11 p.m. Tuesday, officers said. He was later treated at the hospital and released.
Police arrested 19-year-old Eric T. Scott. Officers said he stabbed his mother's boyfriend during a domestic incident.
Scott faces tentative charges of second-degree recklessly endangering safety, domestic criminal damage to property and domestic disorderly conduct.
The incident is still under investigation.
- Heat a concern for those without homes this holiday weekend
- Flowers stolen from veterans' graves on Memorial Day weekend
- Missing Beloit girl found safe
- Beloit police look for missing 10-year-old girl
- Pavement buckling on U.S. 12 impacting traffic, WisDOT says
- Madison police investigating after man robs adult video store, flees on foot