MADISON, Wis. - A man was sentenced in Dane County Court to six years in prison on Monday for killing Dalton Ziegler last October.
According to court record, Drew D. Luber, 22, will have four years of extended supervision following his prison sentence.
Luber pleaded guilty in May on charges of felony murder.
Jacob Johnson was sentenced last week to seven years in prison and five years of extended supervision for also being involved with the beating death.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Dense fog to affect Monday morning commute
- ‘It's amazing': Community gets behind family's search for kidney match
- Annual Willy Street Fair continues for its 42nd year with community involvement
- Dogtoberfest continues dog costume competition, raises funds for local humane society
- Decorated bras raise money for 3D mammography machine in Mauston
- Rally for Recovery offers resources, motivation to those with addiction