MADISON, Wis. - A 48-year-old man from McFarland said he was knocked unconscious after being shot with a "potato gun," according to Madison police.
The victim made the report to officials at 5:36 p.m on Friday, according to an incident report from the Madison Police Department.
The man suffered facial bruising when he was shot on Wednesday night while he was driving near the Dane County Regional Airport, police said.
No suspect information is available at this time. Anyone with information is encouraged to call Madison police.
- Madison School District notifies parents about possible referenda questions for next year's ballot
- Beaver Dam police looking for people who shot out multiple windows in parking lot with BB guns
- Green Cab goes ‘greener': Company flips switch to all-electric Teslas
- Stoughton Area School District celebrates $150K gift from local company for stadium upgrades
- Madison police searching for thieves involved in stealing credit cards from area health clubs
- Judge rules against Madison Rastafarian church founders in eviction case