PLATTEVILLE, Wis. - Officials arrested a 22-year-old man for his second OWI offense after rescuing him from his crashed vehicle around 11:20 p.m. Friday.
According to a news release, Jonathan Mish of Platteville, was traveling east on County Highway B in a Jeep Cherokee owned by Elizabeth Laufenburg of Cuba City when he lost control of the vehicle. The Jeep struck an embankment and landed on its side.
Platteville Fire officials were able to rescue Mish as he was trapped in the Jeep, the release said.
Mish was transported to the Southwest Health Center and then to UW Hospital for his injuries, Grant County officials said.
According to the release, officials later arrested Mish for his second OWI offense and operating a vehicle with a revoked driver’s license.
- Livingston tractor pull raises money for boy injured on farm
- Madison College encourages women to get into firefighting
- Henry Vilas Zoo celebrates first annual World Giraffe Day
- Madisonians march to speak out against immigration policy
- Wisconsin man headed to Arizona for new trial in son's death
- Milwaukee man dies in Michigan after race across Great Lake