BELOIT, Wis. - A man is out of the hospital after he sustained life-threatening injuries in car versus pedestrian crash in early November.
Beloit police say 49-year-old Jose Lopez Vela was walking in the road, south of a crosswalk on Pleasant Street, just south of Portland Avenue, when he was hit by a van.
Vela was transported to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Police continuing to investigate the crash and said the driver is cooperating.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Madison school board candidates speak at forum less than two weeks ahead of election day
Homicide victim in Beaver Dam was Illinois county state attorney
- Homicide victim in Beaver Dam was Illinois county state attorney
- Blanchardville man dies after losing control of ATV
- Madison man arrested for 4th OWI with two minors in vehicle
- Badger women's hockey wins their fifth national championship
- Dane County aims to create trust fund to manage money for zoo
- Beaver Dam police identify victim, suspect in homicide investigation