MADISON, Wis. - A 21-year-old man is recovering after being knocked unconscious during a fight in downtown Madison.
Madison police officers said they responded to a fight outside a bar on the 500 block of State Street around 9:15 p.m.,Tuesday.
Witnesses told police the victim had gotten into a fight when he was punched by another man and lost consciousness.
Police said he was taken to UW Hospital but with non-life-threatening injuries.
Madison police are still looking for a suspect.
- Silver Alert issued for 82-year-old woman
- Power pole caught fire Thursday, MFD crew responded
- School bus crash witness: 'I almost wanted to cry'
- Severe thunderstorm warning for southern Crawford, northern Grant Co. until 8:45 p.m.
- Busier Memorial Day weekend traffic this year
- 'He's just our own little superhero': 10-year-old boy's organs to be donated after car crash