TOWN OF SYLVESTER, Wis. - A Brodhead man is accused of crashing his motorcycle while drunk in Green County.
Deputies were called to the intersection of County Highway KK and Radio Lane in the Town of Sylvester on Sunday.
Deputies say Kyle Olson, 30, of Brodhead, was operating his motorcycle westbound on a portion of KK that is closed for construction.
Olson lost control of the motorcycle and crashed it on the shoulder of the road, according to a release from the Green County Sheriff’s Office. He was not wearing head gear and suffered serious injuries, according to the release.
Olson was arrested for operating while under the influence, first offense, failure to keep vehicle under control, operating a motorcycle without a license and operating on a closed highway.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- 81-year-old man dies after rollover crash in Walworth County
- ‘Very, very slim pickings': Housing advocate pushes for more rental options
- 2 motorcyclists in hospital after crash in Beaver Dam
- ATC says transformer failed, causing substation fires; state not responsible for inspections
- Madison jazz legend and radio host dies after battle with cancer
- Drivers detouring US 151 construction lead to increase in crashes at Dodgeville intersection