INDAINDFORD, Wis. - An Edgerton man is facing his fourth OWI charge after allegedly driving his truck off a roadway and striking a tree, according to police.
The incident occurred Sunday at 12:10 a.m. near the Off the Hook Tavern located in the 3500 block of West County Road M.
The 31-year-old driver, Andrew C. Brieske, allegedly showed signs of impairment, police said. Deputies had him perform a sobriety test, which he failed, police said. He was arrested and is facing his fourth OWI charge.
Brieske was transported to jail, where he is being held until his court date on Dec. 11.
- Madison police rarely issue tickets for loud dogs
- Driver arrested after eluding officers, driving 100 mph, officials say
- Madison-made technology to treat diabetic foot ulcers
- Delivery driver victim of armed robbery, police say
- I-39 southbound now open after crash closes lanes near Beloit, officials say
- Four arrested Friday in ongoing drug delivery investigation, officials say