MADISON, Wis. - A competency hearing is being scheduled for the Dane County man accused of beating a senior citizen inside her house.
Wednesday afternoon, a judge delayed a preliminary hearing for 33-year-old Joshua Radewan.
Prosecutors said he broke into a home in the town of Dunn last week and beat the 78-year-old woman who lives there. Court records show the victim had to get several stitches to her head and face.
A date for the competency hearing has not been set.
- Officials looking for trio in Wisconsin Lottery ticket robbery
- Milwaukee man dies in car crash, fire after shot fired
- Man arrested after grabbing woman's buttocks at bar, police say
- Milwaukee man shot, wounded during attempted robbery
- Milwaukee police investigate death of baby boy
- Police arrest man with brass knuckles, making threats