MADISON, Wis. - Multiple Madison West High students and parents say former Athletic Director, Torrance Hill, retweeted pornographic material on social media from a personal twitter account.
That twitter account has since been removed from Twitter.
Hill resigned from his position Tuesday, according to the Madison Metropolitan School District. In a letter to parents sent by the school principal, Karen Boran, a reason for the resignation was not given. Hill was in the job for roughly nine months.
News 3 has a screen grab of the image but is choosing not to publish it considering the graphic nature of the tweet.
MMSD won’t confirm this is related to his resignation citing a personnel matter.
"Since this is a personnel issue, I cannot get into any other details besides to say that in any given situation we follow up quickly and take swift and appropriate action," wrote MMSD Spokeswoman Rachel Strauch-Nelson in an email to News 3.
Hill could not immediately be reached for comment.
- Police: 8-year-old girl shot, wounded in Milwaukee
- When do police pull the trigger? Law enforcement trainer says it's a hot topic across the nation
- Man proposes with lit-up message at Holiday Fantasy in Lights
- After Instagram threat, classes to resume in Middleton high schools Thursday
- Police release images of men possibly connected to November shots fired incident
- Brodhead man charged with drug crimes involving methamphetamine