MADISON, Wis. - The Madison West Department of Motor Vehicles Service Center is moving to 8417 Excelsior Drive off the West Beltline and will be open for business at 8:30 a.m. Jan. 22, officials said
The current site at Hill Farms on Sheboygan Avenue will close at 4:45 p.m. Jan. 19 and will be demolished as part of the larger area redevelopment. The DMV Odana Renewal Center on Odana Road will close at 6 p.m. Jan. 18.
The new office will accommodate employees from the Hill Farms and the Odana Road offices.
The new location will offer customers free and close-by parking.
- 56-year-old Janesville man arrested for 4th offense OWI, DOT reports
- Former Milwaukee jail leader sentenced in dehydration death
- Genealogist leads to 82-year-old charged in 1976 cold case
- Badgers lose, but day is win for local bars
- Russia report delivered to Rosenstein, then Barr
- Police issue 7 citations while riding along with Beloit Turner school bus drivers