MADISON, Wis. - The Madison West Department of Motor Vehicles Service Center is moving to 8417 Excelsior Drive off the West Beltline and will be open for business at 8:30 a.m. Jan. 22, officials said
The current site at Hill Farms on Sheboygan Avenue will close at 4:45 p.m. Jan. 19 and will be demolished as part of the larger area redevelopment. The DMV Odana Renewal Center on Odana Road will close at 6 p.m. Jan. 18.
The new office will accommodate employees from the Hill Farms and the Odana Road offices.
The new location will offer customers free and close-by parking.
- Plane with 2 people inside successfully lands without landing gear at Dane County Airport
- 'I'd never seen any fire like that before': Witnesses react to fire at MG&E substation
- DOT: All lanes reopen on 151 after crash near Sun Prairie
- Power outages force day shelter to close, people moved to cooling center amid dangerously high temps
- Motorcyclist killed in overnight crash on John Nolen Drive identified
- Authorities say man pulled from fire in Bristol has died