MADISON, Wis. - The Madison School Board announced Wednesday the times and locations of the community input sessions for its superintendent search.
According to the news release, community input sessions will be held Oct. 29 at Memorial High School and Oct. 30 at La Follette High School. Both sessions start at 7 p.m.
The board will use the community's input to create a profile of leadership characteristics that residents are looking for from their next superintendent.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Mom, 2-year-old safe after truck rolls down embankment
- What problems are showing up in your child's school bus
- River Alliance of Wisconsin announces partnership to better protect native species
- Neighbors support keeping Jenifer Street Market in current location
- Dodge County man wins $2.8 million in SuperCash! drawing
- Clouds made a difference in today's temperatures