MADISON, Wis. - Madison's Opera in the Park concert has been postponed.
The free concert will now take place in Garner Park at 8 p.m. Sunday.
According to a post from the Madison Opera Facebook page, the event was canceled because of the recent weather.
2019 marks the 18-year anniversary of the summer tradition in Madison.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Police: 19-year-old woman sexually assaulted in car while visiting downtown Madison
- Kenosha County juvenile accused of school shooting threat may face terrorism charges
- High school student calls 911 after man stalks her, enters home, police say
- The Ride event in Madison canceled due to poor weather
- Marijuana Inc.: Billions at stake as states move to legalize cannabis
- Rain doesn't stop farmers, music lovers from turning out for Farm Aid