MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are looking for a 35-year-old woman accused of stabbing her boyfriend several times.
A 27-year-old man was injured during the attack but is expected to be OK, according to a release by the Madison Police Department.
The victim told officers he and the woman are homeless and living out of her car.
The victim said they had an argument and his girlfriend was going to throw his things out of the car in the 3500 block of Ridgeway Avenue.
The victim said his girlfriend began stabbing him when he tried to stop her. The man suffered wounds to his head, arm and shoulder, Madison police said.
Officers have probable cause to arrest the 35-year-old woman for first-degree reckless endangerment and substantial battery, according to the release.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Arrest made in Janesville stabbing
- Middleton Police Chief receives Hometown Hero Award
- Local girl pays it forward with heartfelt donation
- 'They're in there helping the little guy': Janesville farmer explains how Farm Aid 2019 helps him
- 4 children, 1 woman injured when car hit horse and buggy
- Lodi Police Department names new chief, addresses plans for department