MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said 11-year-old Esdras Jose Avellaneda has been found uninjured and has returned to his family after he went missing Saturday night.
Esdras was reported missing around 11 p.m. Saturday by his family from their residence in the 500 block of Moorland Road, according to police.
Officials said he was located in the area of Moorland Road around 7:40 a.m. Sunday.
- Power pole caught fire Thursday, MFD crew responded
- School bus crash witness: 'I almost wanted to cry'
- Severe thunderstorm warning for southern Crawford, northern Grant Co. until 8:45 p.m.
- Busier Memorial Day weekend traffic this year
- 'He's just our own little superhero': 10-year-old boy's organs to be donated after car crash
- Advocates challenge diversion of water for Foxconn plant