MADISON, Wis. - Madison police officers responded to a strong armed robbery call Monday around 5 p.m. at the Monroe Street Associated Bank, according to an incident report.
Officials described the robber as white male in his 20s wearing dark blue clothing, gloves and a mask.
According to police, no weapon was seen or implied. The robber allegedly asked for money and left on foot.
Contact the Madison Police Department or Madison Area Crime Stoppers with any information regarding this incident.
- Flight diverted to Madison, Green Bay slides off runway, officials say
- Flooding continues into weekend in several Midwest states
- No survivors after Wisconsin-bound plane crashes in Indiana
- 2 critically injured in rear-end crash near Beloit, officials say
- Suicide rate falls in Wisconsin; number of gun-related suicide deaths stays above national average
- Multiple agencies respond to fire at Briess Industries in Waterloo Thursday night