MADISON, Wis. - Police are investigating a report of a possible stabbing on Madison's southwest side Wednesday.
Madison police said the incident took place in the 6800 block of East Pass around noon.
- Michael Johnson says soon-to-be-closed Sam's Club should be donated to Boys and Girls Club
- Man charged for breaking into home, beating elderly woman to have competency hearing
- Proposed grant would help farmers harvest and package leftover crops for hungry families
- Cat Café Mad in Madison ranked among top in the country
- Humane Society holds listening session to hear input on new shelter
- Police: Registered sex offender missing after cutting off monitoring bracelet