MADISON, Wis. - Madison police were called to a Langdon Street bus stop around 1:30 a.m. Thursday.
A bus driver told Madison police that Reginald V. Frank, 42, of Madison, boarded the bus at Langdon Street and began yelling, swearing and making threats after the bus driver told him there were issues with his bus ticket.
The bus driver called police.
Officers arrived and said they tried to calm Frank down, but he struggled with them and began threatening them.
Officers used pepper spray to gain control of Frank.
Frank was arrested and could face charges of disorderly conduct, resisting and making threats to law enforcement.
He is currently in the Dane County Jail.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Man arrested after drunkenly firing gun inside girlfriend's home
- Slick Monday commutes followed by very cold weather
- One dead in fatal all-terrain vehicle crash, police say
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Beloit man
- Shots fired, man shot in leg in Rock County, police say
- No. 8 Wisconsin can't hold off No. 1 Ohio State in Big Ten Championship