Madison Night Market released its full list of vendors for the 2018 markets on Monday.
While specific vendor lists will be released for each individual market, in total, there are 101 approved vendors for 2018.
Madison Night Market is expanding to four markets from the three that were put on last year
The Madison Night Market was launched last spring by Madison's Central Business Improvement District. The night markets combine handmade products, local art, artisan gifts, prepackaged foods and fresh produce with live music, food carts and pop-up restaurants.
According to BID Executive Director Tiffany Kenney, they are expecting 40-60 vendors on Gilman Street during each of the Madison Night Markets. Kenney said retail stores and restaurants will also be open late.
Some of the approved vendors include American Skillet, BelAir Cantina, Calliope Ice Cream, Canteen, Context, Grasshopper Goods, Green Goat Apothecary, KinKin Coffee Roasters, MELTED, ReKindled & Co., Serrv, TacoCat Creations, The Soap Opera and Umami Ramen & Dumpling Bar. For the full list, click here.
The Madison Night Markets will be on the second Thursday of May, June, August and September.
- IRS reports new twist on phone scams
- Badger Ready offers second chance to complete undergraduate degree
- Sauk County residents warned to beware of storm scammers
- Verona Area School District breaks ground on new high school
- Driverless shuttle offers glimpse into future of public transportation
- Consumer Reports: Is peanut butter good for you?