MIDDLETON, Wis. - Jesse J. Dehaven, 35, of Madison, is facing charges of felony possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia after being pulled over by police early Sunday, according to a news release.
A Middleton police officer noticed a baggie allegedly containing meth when Dehaven was pulled over on U.S. Highway 12 near Parmenter Street, officials said.
Dehaven was booked into the Dane County Jail.
- Man arrested for pointing gun during drug deal, officials say
- Henry Vilas Zoo announces polar bear departure
- Local businesses suffering as Monroe Street construction begins
- Driver disregards deputy, causes high-speed secondary crash, officials say
- Veterans bring first-hand experience to Kenosha students
- 1 dead in head-on collision Saturday morning, officials say