MADISON, Wis. - Madison's golf courses are officially closed for the 2017 season, officials announced Wednesday.
Odana Hills Golf Course extended its season into December for the second time in history.
The 2018 season will kick off Feb. 17 with the annual Tee Off Party at Odana Hills.
Golfers can expect to golf at all four courses: Monona, Glenway, Odana Hills and Yahara Hills. There will be custom golf outing packages available at each golf course.
- Madison police rarely issue tickets for loud dogs
- Driver arrested after eluding officers, driving 100 mph, officials say
- Madison-made technology to treat diabetic foot ulcers
- Delivery driver victim of armed robbery, police say
- I-39 southbound now open after crash closes lanes near Beloit, officials say
- Four arrested Friday in ongoing drug delivery investigation, officials say