MADISON, Wis. - Staffers at a Madison detox center found child pornography in a man's car Friday morning, officials said.
According to a blog post from Madison police Chief Mike Koval, staff at Tellurian Detox told police at 10:11 a.m. that a 55-year-old man came to the facility claiming someone dropped him off. The staff noticed that the man's vehicle was in the parking lot.
Police said staffers found child pornography and alcohol in the man's car.
Authorities said officers arrived and arrested the suspect on a probation hold for possessing the pornography.
An investigation is ongoing.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Madison man killed in crash in Monona identified
Moving forward: Paradigm CEO releases statement before anniversary of workplace shooting
- Moving forward: Paradigm CEO releases statement before anniversary of workplace shooting
- Multiple Madison fire units respond to large fire at Cowboy Jack's
- Madison Common Council asks Air Force to reconsider F-35 jets
- Music therapist aims to heal babies, families in Meriter NICU
- Madison teacher's union reaches tentative deal with Board of Education
- 'It doesn't feel real': Family of Edgerton man killed in accident remembers him as loving, devoted