The Lodi High School softball team practiced for the first time Friday afternoon, but it wasn’t a typical practice. Each player had been given a disability she had to play with throughout the practice. News 3's Jenna Middaugh reports.
- Cat Café Mad in Madison ranked among top in the country
- Proposed grant would help farmers harvest and package leftover crops for hungry families
- Humane Society holds listening session to hear input on new shelter
- Police: Registered sex offender missing after cutting off monitoring bracelet
- Wisconsin political parties react to Democratic win in state Senate's 10th District
- Noticing light pillars? Here's why you might see some in the winter