MADISON, Wis. - A Madison pet groomer has qualified as one of six finalists for the prestigious Barkleigh's "Up and Coming Groomers Award," according to a press release.
Caitlyn Reed, a groomer with Serenity Pet Spa, has been a competitive groomer for three years. Reed is a national certified master groomer and best in show winner.
The prestigious award will be presented at Groom Expo, the world's largest grooming show, with more than 5,000 people in attendance.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- 87-year-old man dies after head-on crash in Town of Burke
- The Ride event in Madison canceled due to poor weather
- Highway 14 open after Rock County crash
- Man breaks leg, requires surgery following hit-and-run in Madison
- 15-year-old Madison teen crashes car into tree, arrested for OWI
- Pecatonica Area School District responds to controversial float in homecoming parade