Live at Four talks to Madison's young philanthropist of the year, Alex Haunty, and gets the story of how he started painting and what he does with the money he makes from selling them.
- Crews responding to fire at apartment near UW campus
- Reedsburg Touched Twice Clinic gets families ready to go back to school
- Hot Dogs for Cool Cats promotes cat adoption from 9 Lives Rescue
- Stoughton coffee festival recognizes city's history of women in workforce
- Sun Prairie police ramping up security at Sweet Corn Festival in response to fight
- Wisconsin Native Americans granted funds for green projects