It is a level of cruelty that is hard to fathom. An animal rescue in Madison has been seeing the results of that cruelty in the form of dogs intentionally burned with kerosene and hot grease.
- Bellevue teen believed missing in relation to human trafficking
- Madison alder hopes to put Dr. King's message into action with new resolution
- La Crosse-based company to provide 2018 Super Bowl hot dogs
- Union says former Dane County deputy to be charged with stealing funds
- Madison grant program aims to up community engagement, improve neighborhoods
- Last day for Christmas tree pickup pushed back to Wednesday