MADISON, Wis. - A local social media company introduced its new app with a launch buildup featuring two donkeys meandering around Madison over the past couple of days.
Bad Donkey Social unveiled its first app, buzzMSG, Tuesday. The app lets users create and insert their own customer pictures and images inline with their text messages, according to a release.
The app was created by a small start-up comprised of people who share a desire to revolutionize mobile connectivity and strong University of Wisconsin-Madison ties, which is why the developers are inviting UW-Madison students and the Madison community to try the app first, according to the release.
"Forget the bogus ‘trends start on the coasts stuff,' buzzMSG is pure Badger ingenuity," the release said.
- Multiple fire departments responding to structure fire in Springdale
- Doctors see more flu cases as Wisconsin experiences severe outbreak
- Gander Mountain Janesville will re-open Saturday
- Verona High School honors former student with scholarship
- Radioactive isotope used to detect the spread of cancer will soon be manufactured in Janesville
- Madison has used the least water in fifty years