JANESVILLE, Wis. - A traffic stop led to the arrest of a Janesville man on suspicion of fourth offense operating while intoxicated, according to the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
A deputy said Adrian Flores, 34, was stopped at 11:45 p.m. Sunday for a traffic violation when the deputy smelled an odor of intoxicants coming from Flores.
Flores failed field sobriety tests and had a blood alcohol concentration of 0.18 at the time of his arrest, according to the deputy.
Flores also had a revoked driver's license, according to deputies.
- Man arrested for pointing gun during drug deal, officials say
- Henry Vilas Zoo announces polar bear departure
- Local businesses suffering as Monroe Street construction begins
- Driver disregards deputy, causes high-speed secondary crash, officials say
- Veterans bring first-hand experience to Kenosha students
- 1 dead in head-on collision Saturday morning, officials say