AUSTIN, Texas - Former Packers running back Cedric Benson died after a motorcycle crash Saturday night.
Benson, 36, played one season in Green Bay in 2012. He also played for the Cincinnati Bengals and Chicago Bears, the latter of which drafted Benson in 2005 as the No. 4 overall draft pick.
Benson was best known for his prolific college football career at the University of Texas.
- Two crashes result in two OWI arrests within 24 hours, deputies say
- State unemployment up for fourth straight month
- These Wisconsin residents drive 5 hours just to strike for the UAW, and they're not alone
- Resurfacing project complete, part of County Road M reopens
- Burglars steal keys, wallet during home invasion in Dane County, deputies say
- Madison task force reconsiders future council size