SUN PRIAIRIE, Wis. - The eastbound lanes of State Highway 19 were closed at U.S. Highway 151 because of a farm implement stuck under a bridge, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
The incident was reported at 10:18 a.m. Wednesday and the lanes reopened at 12:17 p.m.
The field cultivator worth $65,000 was being delivered from Dodgeville to a farmer in Sun Prairie, according to officials at the scene.
Sun Prairie police assisted at the scene.
- Multiple agencies respond to fire at Briess Industries in Waterloo Thursday night
- Parent writes 'gun' on cardboard, gets into Madison classroom
- Evansville High School cancels classes Friday due to gas leak
- Madison Board of Education president: 'Parents have a right to be worried. I'm worried.'
- UW Health opens state's only lupus clinic
- Immigration rights activists protest bill at state Capitol