Evansville High School's girls varsity soccer team released a video Friday morning expressing support for Beloit Memorial High School soccer players subjected to taunts containing racial slurs from Elkhorn fans during a game last Thursday. News Three's Chris Gothner has more.
- Wisconsin county's threat to journalists came from top
- Protecting ourselves from worst of winter with 'hygge'
- Precious metals, coin broker sentenced to 54 months in prison for defrauding elderly clients
- 'It's a recipe for disaster': Security expert says in-home cameras can be a risk
- East High School students find cameras in their hotel rooms during school-sponsored conference
- Chances for freezing drizzle, flurries, light snow through Saturday, then colder