SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - A Cabela's store in Sun Prairie will open April 30.
The grand opening of the new store will include a weekend full of events, company officials said Thursday. A ribbon-cutting ceremony is scheduled for 9:45 a.m. The ribbon will be cut by an arrow shot from a bow.
The 90,000 square-foot store and indoor archery range is located on Grand Avenue in Sun Prairie. The store will employ about 225 full-time, part-time and seasonal workers.
This will be Cabela's fourth store in Wisconsin.
- Group releases $400K MPD study, featuring 146 recommendations on policies & procedures
- Former U.S. Attorney: Lack of remorse from subject of manhunt will impact sentencing
- Janesville considers building new indoor sports complex
- Wisconsin farmers, rural residents react to net neutrality rollback
- Car with 7-month-old infant inside stolen from Reach Dane day care
- Oldest polar bear in US celebrates 37th birthday