The state's consumer protection division wants to remind drivers this holiday to pay attention to the so-called credit card skimmers. There are things you can do to protect your credit card information at the pump. Eden Checkol reports.
- Woman killed in 29-car pile-up on Highway 151 laid to rest
- Police: Woman shot in DeForest, man in custody Friday night
- Dog's bark alerts owners to suspicious men outside home
- Student arrested, accused of making threats against Columbus High School
- UW-Madison Athletic Board to raise student ticket prices
- Local Dreamer concerned as DACA deadline approaches