MADISON, Wis. - The Majestic released the 2018 Live on King Street lineup, Monday morning on its Facebook page.
This year there will be six different free outdoor concerts between June and September.
The first show will be June 15 with alt-rock band Cracker from Richmond, Virginia. SUSTO and Christopher Gold will open.
Country singer Nikki Lane from Nashville will perform at the second Live on King Street on July 20.
The third concert will be Aug. 3 with Margo Price with Son Little. Chicago band Rod Tuffcurls & The Bench Press will perform Aug. 17.
Electronic hydro funk band SunSquabi will perform with steez from Madison on Aug. 24. The last Live on King Street on Sept. 7 will feature Beats Antique from Oakland, California.
All six concerts will be on King Street in front of the Majestic.
- Man leads police on chase after battery complaint
- Enthusiasts show off hovercrafts on Wisconsin River
- Emergency crews close area of Lancaster Street in Platteville for several hours
- 18-year-old killed, several injured after head-on collision in Montrose
- Woman accused of leaving 5 children in car while she gambled
- Two pedestrians taken to hospital after being struck by vehicle Sunday morning