MADISON, Wis. - The Majestic released the 2018 Live on King Street lineup, Monday morning on its Facebook page.
This year there will be six different free outdoor concerts between June and September.
The first show will be June 15 with alt-rock band Cracker from Richmond, Virginia. SUSTO and Christopher Gold will open.
Country singer Nikki Lane from Nashville will perform at the second Live on King Street on July 20.
The third concert will be Aug. 3 with Margo Price with Son Little. Chicago band Rod Tuffcurls & The Bench Press will perform Aug. 17.
Electronic hydro funk band SunSquabi will perform with steez from Madison on Aug. 24. The last Live on King Street on Sept. 7 will feature Beats Antique from Oakland, California.
All six concerts will be on King Street in front of the Majestic.
- 'He's just our own little superhero': 10-year-old boy's organs to be donated after car crash
- Advocates challenge diversion of water for Foxconn plant
- No charges against Appleton officers in fatal shooting
- Burglars steal 3 luxury cars, electronics overnight, police say
- Beloit police release arrest warrant for suspect in Saturday's armed robbery
- High water puts damper on Rock Aqua Jays' first performance