MADISON, Wis. - Live Nation Entertainment bought a controlling interest in Madison-based Frank Productions Thursday.
Frank Productions will continue to operate its network of concert promotion companies and venues, and will work with Live Nation on tours and other promotion opportunities.
Live Nation Entertainment is a worldwide entertainment company based in California.
“Our relentless entrepreneurial spirit has helped grow Frank Productions from an independent family operation into a full-service concert promotion company based in the heart of Madison, Wisconsin, with over 70 employees and key affiliates like Frank Productions Concerts here in Madison, NS2 in Nashville, CMoore Live in Boise and now Live Nation across the globe,” said Larry and Fred Frank, brothers and co-owners of Frank Productions.
Frank Productions was founded in 1964.
- Investigators: Smoking near portable oxygen tank factor in fatal Madison fire
- Police: Madison home robbed over the weekend while homeowners were away
- 2 teens arrested after 12-year-old boy shot with BB gun, according to Madison police
- Passengers deplane safely in Appleton after smoke in SkyWest cabin
- NCAA football attendance falls for fourth year in a row; Wisconsin attendance down from 2005 peak
- Search turned up illegal drugs, hand grenade in Neillsville