MADISON, Wis. - Live Nation Entertainment bought a controlling interest in Madison-based Frank Productions Thursday.
Frank Productions will continue to operate its network of concert promotion companies and venues, and will work with Live Nation on tours and other promotion opportunities.
Live Nation Entertainment is a worldwide entertainment company based in California.
“Our relentless entrepreneurial spirit has helped grow Frank Productions from an independent family operation into a full-service concert promotion company based in the heart of Madison, Wisconsin, with over 70 employees and key affiliates like Frank Productions Concerts here in Madison, NS2 in Nashville, CMoore Live in Boise and now Live Nation across the globe,” said Larry and Fred Frank, brothers and co-owners of Frank Productions.
Frank Productions was founded in 1964.
- 21-year-old man crashes after looking down at phone
- Capitol Petro ordered to pay $1.2 million in assets for selling synthetic marijuana
- Missing Kenosha man found safe, officials say
- State relied on NAFTA for 2016 exports
- Greyhound driver in pursuit could face charges
- Police release surveillance images of gas station robbery