MADISON, Wis. - Here is a list of snow emergencies and announcements in the area:
MARQUETTE COUNTY SENIOR NUTRITION PROGRAM
The Marquette County Senior Nutrition Programs will be closed Tuesday. There will not be home-delivered or dining site meals.
Village of Spring Green officials are reminding citizens of parking policies during the snow. Vehicles parked in the downtown district between the hours of 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. may be ticketed and towed. Parking on residential streets should adhere to the alternate side parking rules.
The city of Stoughton has declared a Snow Emergency starting Tuesday at midnight and lasting until 8 a.m. every day for three days, or until the snow emergency is canceled. Parking will be even/odd.
The city of Sun Prairie has declared a Snow Emergency beginning at 9 p.m. Monday until 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday. Parking on any city street is prohibited until 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, or until the Snow Emergency has been canceled.
The city of Watertown has declared a Snow Emergency that will go into effect Monday at 11 p.m. and last for 48 hours. Parking on all city streets and alleys will be banned between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Silver Alert issued for 82-year-old woman
- Power pole caught fire Thursday, MFD crew responded
- School bus crash witness: 'I almost wanted to cry'
- Severe thunderstorm warning for southern Crawford, northern Grant Co. until 8:45 p.m.
- Busier Memorial Day weekend traffic this year
- 'He's just our own little superhero': 10-year-old boy's organs to be donated after car crash