BOSCOBEL, Wis. - A Kabota lawn tractor was stolen from a machine shed on the 6000 block of Riverview Lane in the Township of Marion on Wednesday, according to the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
An unknown individual or individuals forced open a service door to a machine shed and stole a 2017 lawn tractor, officials said. It is not clear if the theft happened in the late evening hours of Tuesday or the early morning hours of Wednesday.
The lawn tractor is orange in color, has a slow-moving vehicle sign and a fold down roll bar.
Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact the Grant County Sheriff's Office at 608-273-2157.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Man arrested for robbing Fitchburg McDonald's
- Dispatch confirms traffic crash at Whitney Rd. and Raymond Rd.
- Crews responding to fire at apartment near UW campus
- Reedsburg Touched Twice Clinic gets families ready to go back to school
- Hot Dogs for Cool Cats promotes cat adoption from 9 Lives Rescue
- Stoughton coffee festival recognizes city's history of women in workforce