WATERTOWN, Wis. - Wisconsin-based Klarbrunn Sparkling Water has released a new flavor inspired by the University of Wisconsin-Madison mascot.
Bucky's Cherry Berry was announced this week in collaboration with the University of Wisconsin Athletics program's Badgers Give Back program. A portion of proceeds will be donated to the Badgers Give Back program, the company said.
The sparkling water, which has no calories, sweeteners or sodium, is available in 12-packs of 12-ounce cans at retailers in Wisconsin including Pick 'n Save, Woodman's, Festival Foods, Piggly Wiggly and Hy-Vee, according to a news release.
Klarbrunn, founded in 1987, offers a variety of flavored bubbly waters including strawberry guava, peach mango and cherry lime.
Klarbrunn's corporate offices are in Watertown.
According to Badgers Give Back, the organization "strategically focuses on supporting quality programming in health and wellness, education and servant leadership."
- Mega Millions jackpot reaches $1B as drawing nears
- Democrats accuse Kooyenga of lying about education cuts
- Searchers find nothing as hunt for missing girl continues
- Man shot at while driving along Packers Avenue
- Oregon man to receive AARP award for work with Driver Safety Program
- Man killed in Elkhorn officer-involved shooting, officials say