MILWAUKEE - Next season, it won't be Klement's name attached to the racing sausage tradition at Miller Park.
Johnsonville announced Wednesday on Twitter that they will be the new official sausage of the Brewers.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported Tuesday that the Klement Sausage is no longer the contracted sponsor for the five meat-themed costumed runners who make the dash around the bases at Brewers home games.
Klement Sausage Co. CEO Tom Danneker told the Journal Sentinel that the company had been negotiating the contract, as it had the last 25 years, and Brewers representatives ended negotiations abruptly.
Danneker said the Brewers informed him that they had signed a contract to sponsor the sausages with an undisclosed company.
Woman reported missing from Janesville found safe, officials say
Man accused of attacking 2 women near UW-Madison pleads not guilty to new charges
- Woman reported missing from Janesville found safe, officials say
- Man accused of attacking 2 women near UW-Madison pleads not guilty to new charges
- About 70 treated after air quality forces school evacuation
- Cocaine dealer on probation arrested on suspicion of dealing cocaine
- Group opposes plan to draw Lake Michigan water for Foxconn
- 28-year-old killed in Grant County crash