MILWAUKEE - Next season, it won't be Klement's name attached to the racing sausage tradition at Miller Park.
Johnsonville announced Wednesday on Twitter that they will be the new official sausage of the Brewers.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported Tuesday that the Klement Sausage is no longer the contracted sponsor for the five meat-themed costumed runners who make the dash around the bases at Brewers home games.
Klement Sausage Co. CEO Tom Danneker told the Journal Sentinel that the company had been negotiating the contract, as it had the last 25 years, and Brewers representatives ended negotiations abruptly.
Danneker said the Brewers informed him that they had signed a contract to sponsor the sausages with an undisclosed company.
- Police: Person taken to hospital after being shot in Madison apartment building
- Police: Portage man forced into car and robbed at gunpoint, driven 3 miles away
- Brewers head back to Milwaukee after Dodgers win Game 5 of NLCS
- What you need to know about marijuana referendums in Wisconsin
- Potential wind farm raises concern in Green County
- Sheriff: Missing Wisconsin girl's parents were shot to death