Jerry Seinfeld is coming to Madison's Overture Center for the Arts to perform his signature stand-up routine.
According to a release, Seinfeld is making a goal of performing nationally and internationally in 2018.
He will bring his relatable jokes to Overture Hall for two performances Feb. 2 at 7 and 9:30 p.m. Tickets plan to go on sale Nov. 17 at 11 a.m. through Overture's website.
- Death of Milwaukee baby investigated
- State education plan wins approval over objections
- 6 people face charges involving drugs, stolen electronics
- Bill would make it easier for first responders to get treated for PTSD through workers' compensation
- Man removes safety tether while working at construction site, falls 22 feet, officials say
- Pleasant Prairie man struck, killed in Kenosha