RIDGEWAY, Wis. - Deputies in Iowa County say a man is dead in a domestic abuse shooting early Saturday morning.
Officers were called to Keane Street in Ridgeway around 3:30 a.m., according to a press release by the Iowa County Sheriff’s Office. Deputies found 46-year-old Robin Reeson dead, apparently shot after a domestic abuse incident escalated.
Sheriff Steve Michek said no arrests have been made in the case. There were three people inside the home at the time; two were married. Michek said it's not clear if there has been a history of domestic violence.
The sheriff's office is following up on tips from callers. Officials say there is no danger to the public and more information is expected on Monday after a conversation with the district attorney.
- 'Promised they would keep her safe': Family sues assisted living facility after exposure death
- UWM students file 22 sexual harassment, assault complaints
- Watertown police say reports of active shooter situation inaccurate
- Dane County to explore building more manure digesters to promote clean lakes
- Officials ask residents to clean up salt on sidewalks
- 1 person injured in crash when car catches fire, officials say