RIDGEWAY, Wis. - Deputies in Iowa County say a man is dead in a domestic abuse shooting early Saturday morning.
Officers were called to Keane Street in Ridgeway around 3:30 a.m., according to a press release by the Iowa County Sheriff’s Office. Deputies found 46-year-old Robin Reeson dead, apparently shot after a domestic abuse incident escalated.
Sheriff Steve Michek said no arrests have been made in the case. There were three people inside the home at the time; two were married. Michek said it's not clear if there has been a history of domestic violence.
The sheriff's office is following up on tips from callers. Officials say there is no danger to the public and more information is expected on Monday after a conversation with the district attorney.
- Middleton company looks to change wheelchair industry
- ‘It was built to last, and it will:' Following explosion, owners to restore Old City Hall
- Man tries to hide golf clubs under his hoodie during retail theft attempt
- Hikers catch rattlesnake on camera at Devil's Lake State Park
- UPDATE: Missing Dane County inmate found and arrested
- UPDATE: Dane County inmate who went AWOL arrested by authorities