AVOCA, Wis. - An Iowa County man was arrested on suspicion of his fifth operating while intoxicated offense.
Joshua Jennings, 43, of Avoca, was arrested at 3:50 p.m. Wednesday, according to a release by the Iowa County Sheriff's Office.
An Iowa County deputy assisted the Avoca Police Department with a traffic stop near the South 6th Street and East Main Street intersection in Avoca.
Jennings was arrested on suspicion of fifth-offense OWI and taken to the Iowa County Jail, according to the release.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Say goodbye to CUNA Mutual's iconic round building. Here's why the company wants to tear it down.
- Dane County deputies launch investigation on possible missing donations at Henry Vilas Zoo
- Silver Alert issued for man who went missing in New Berlin
- Highway 14 near Oregon reopens following crash
- Babes Grill and Bar to auction everything in restaurant Thursday morning
- Dane County medical examiner identifies victim killed in Beltline crash