DODGEVILLE, Wis. - The Iowa County Humane Society is asking for funds to help replace its building's roof that was damaged during the wet spring season.
According to a release, due to the damage and the age of the roof, it can't be patched anymore and needs a full replacement. To get a new roof, the Humane Society needs to raise $53,250, and it's hoping to do it by Sept. 1.
"The Iowa County Humane Society struggles every year to raise enough funds to support the health and safety of animals we love," the release said.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Gov. Evers signs executive order creating task force on reducing prescription drug prices
- Animal-free Venardos Circus running at West Towne Mall until Sept. 2
- Disney Classics returning to Marcus Theatres in September
- ‘It would have been a huge impact': Village happy Cambria plant is being sold rather than closing
- Senate Health Committee hears arguments for and against dental therapists bill
- Customers sad to see Michael's Frozen Custard location go: 'It's been here forever and ever'