LAKE GENEVA, Wis - Ice Castles are scheduled to open at the end of December at Lake Geneva.
Each year the Ice Castles company visits six locations across the U.S. and creates the wintry castles by hand using hundreds of thousands of icicles and LED lighting. The attraction includes ice-carved tunnels, frozen thrones and tall ice formations.
Ice Castles previously visited Wisconsin in 2016 at the Wisconsin Dells drawing thousands of onlookers.
- Madison elementary and middle schools will change start times next year
- 'It's a big deal': UW-Madison students, staff react to Foxconn recruiting on campus
- DOJ completes review of sexual assault kit tests
- Handcuffed man who escaped from jail interview room back in custody, sheriff says
- Trump approves federal disaster declaration in Wisconsin after flooding, severe weather
- Hy-Vee recalls six meat and potato products over potential Salmonella, Listeria contamination